Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Cheap Air Max Wholesale ,

Cheap Air Max Wholesale , il y a 3 mois 3 semaines #12584

• xiaoming
  • Portrait de xiaoming
  • Gold Boarder
QUITO michael kors satchel bag uk , Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Ecuadoran Sports Minister Jose Francisco Cevallos announced Wednesday he was stepping down after three years for personal reasons, public news service Andes reported.

The former goalkeeper for Ecuador's national team and Ecuadoran clubs Liga de Quito and Barcelona has served as minister since May 2011.

"I have decided to step aside ... for personal reasons. Today more than ever I want to dedicate some time to my family," Cevallos told reporters at a press conference.

"No outside factors influenced my decision," affirmed Cevallos michael kors hobo bag sale uk , who also had words of support for President Rafael Correa's administration.

"I'm convinced of this political program. People come and go, but administrations must endure," he said.

Asked about the possibility he may be nominated to serve as president of the his old club Barcelona, Cevallos said "you never know what the future may hold michael kors hobo bag uk , we'll see."

Cevallos became minister the year he retired from pro football after 21 years, and has focused on building up the country's sports infrastructure.

"I'm proud of having contributed my two cents to the people's revolution," said Cevallos, referring to the current government's slogan.

RIO DE JANEIRO michael kors selma bag sale uk , Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Brazil coach Dunga has drafted Spartak Moscow midfielder Romulo into his squad for friendlies against Argentina and Japan in Asia.

Romulo replaces Fernandinho, who suffered concussion in Manchester City's 2-0 Premier League victory at Aston Villa on Saturday, Brazil's football confederation said on its official website.

Once considered one of Brazil's most
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.